Wednesday 24 February 2010

Exodus

Rightio, I have a plan. Sadly however it is just a plan about my blog, not any life affirming plan. That will come later, I'm sure.



As you can probably tell, I'm not very good at this blogging lark and also do not have a lot to say really. From now on, I will be updating every Wednesday~ Unless something so interesting or deverstating happens that I update earlier or not at all. Therein lies the pact.



I'm off to Glasgow next Thursday!! YAAY!!! Can't wait, it will ROCK and a half! I'm psyched! Then I've got a week of working after that before I'm off to my Grandma's birthday do, which would be great except just found out I'm supposed to be playing the flute in a piece of music with my cousins. That would be fine, if I had played the flute in the past two years, had ever played in front of people other than at school, weren't only getting the music a fortnight beforehand, had more practice with the rest of them other than the day before we're supposed to do it [if we get that] and if I had ever played as part of a band ever. I'm boned.



WARNING: The rest of this contains Davy, cause he was across visiting for a couple days.



At this moment in time I am getting files off my old dead laptop and putting them on my shiny new one, hurray! I also discovered the reason Davy could not do it was because he had not unchecked the "Read-Only" button. I will resist the urge to have a bit of a gloat there.



Speaking of Davy, he accidently got me banned from 4chan, so my secret doodling project will have to wait a month until I can go on again. He's very touchy about me telling people, which I don't understand. I'm not angry or upset in anyway, I'm not badmouthing him when I tell people... He's so sensitive, that boy of mine~



Also as he was leaving today he had a guilty-sad look that he could not explain. I think it was because he's choosing his friends over me. It's not a choice he often faces and he knows I try to go 50/50 when it's between him and my friends. He needs to learn some boyfriend etiquette :] like when I say "I'll miss you" the reply should be a "me too" not "yeah, I know" or "We'll have to get used to it"... Cause yes he may know and yes we will have to xD but I know that too, and really, don't need to hear it. Would like to hear a me too sometimes. Other than these little slip ups in etiquette, he kicks ass a boyfriend. Love the bugger.


WARNING ends here.


T in the Park looks FANTASTIC! Cannot wait to go again! Even if it sucks this year, I think seeing Muse live is enough for anything negative it may throw at me. Davy might be coming as well! Which is a huge suprise, I knew La Roux would win him over! Well, not anything but the majority of things, like weather. The holiday before that will no doubt rock too.

It looks like it'll be a good year. Full of sucky choices but a good year nonetheless :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL banned from 4chan, what did he do?? XD

    boys are silly and do not reply with what you want sometimes (a lot), as i have noticed, but ..nevermind, i tend to think it doesn't mean anything other than they don't realise that it's not what we felt was appropriate to say? XD LOL OKAY GONNA STOP RAMBLING :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men! Getting you banned off things, not saying he misses you... That Davy. I hate it when Yatkin does that xD I'm all "I love you sooo much, lots and lots, so much I could die, and explode with fluff and love and rainbows" and all I get is "That's nice" xD Well, not quite, but that's besides the point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I say is...Nu <3 :3
    Also, SBF :'D

    ReplyDelete