Friday 12 March 2010

Oops I missed a day

Ah, so much this week! Loom has pretty much summed up THE AWESOMENESS that was Glasgow, though he forgot to mention the laughter~ Oh the wonderful laughter!

I got home at 2pm on monday and worked from 4pm til 10pm, slept, went out shopping with my mum when I woke up, get home only to called by Davy to be told he is only working in Orkney for the next few day and perhaps I could come to Orkney so I had twenty minutes to pack and then rushed to catch the last boat. I went home on my own, catching a bus at 8 in the morning, getting a boat at 11, getting home at half 12 and working at 4 til 10 again. It was only for two nights. I saw him for a couple hours before we slept and a couple minutes when we awoke. It was worth it.

However am glad for the rest today, I cleaned out the baking/drinks copboard, baked 24 cakes for Kaitlin's friends, also made two cocktail sausage dinosaurs to go neatly with the rest of the cocktail sausages. I will hopefully make a birthday card for my mother tonight :3

Everything is very complicated when looking at the future. The only sure thing is T in the Park and Ireland! Yay!!

Love y'all <3 <3 <3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment